We would like to invite you to become a member of the largest business organization in our area, the Ashland Alliance Chamber of Commerce. The Alliance is the Chamber of Commerce and the Economic Development agency for Boyd and Greenup Counties. Your investment in the Alliance is an investment in our community, and we are committed to providing you a substantial return on your investment.
We feel very strongly about assisting local business and industry. We receive hundreds of inquiries throughout the year from individuals living in the area, especially from people who have recently relocated here, and businesses looking for a particular product or service and we refer these people to Alliance members only, which is a valuable membership benefit.
Some of the benefits of Alliance membership:
- Your business will be listed on our website, ashlandalliance.com, in the Membership Directory section
- As a new member you will receive a coupon for a free ad in The Independent.
- You will receive a monthly E-newsletter keeping you up to date on upcoming Alliance activities and opportunities.
- If you have something special going on at your business and need to get the word out, we have an E-business Spotlight that is sent to all Alliance members at a cost of $75.
- Our Legislative Affairs Committee monitors bills that may affect our business community and we will inform you of their status.
- Monthly “Business After Hours” are held at and sponsored by member businesses which gives you the opportunity to network with other business leaders in a social setting.
- There are several advertising opportunities through the Alliance to include: advertising your business on our Profile Display Case, and in Alliance publications such as our area map, magazine and membership directory.
- The Alliance partners with business and organizations to present forums/workshops, etc. for our members.
- The Alliance assists with Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings, and Grand Openings or Re-openings.
Additional Alliance membership activities include: the annual Community Leadership Development Program; two golf outings a year; legislative and Information Series luncheons. Our most recognized quality of life programs are the Winter Wonderland of Lights Festival and our work with high school juniors in our Youth Leadership Program.