Since 1979, the Community Leadership Development (CLD) program has been growing leaders in our community. The development program consists of eight weeks, meeting once a week, covering topics that include advocacy, healthcare, local history, education, industry, government and leadership.
Community Leadership Development goals include:
- Developing leadership skills
- Developing a better informed citizenry
- Providing unique networking opportunities
- Promoting community pride
- Promoting a sense of civic responsibility
- Fostering volunteers for local non-profit agencies