How to become an Ashland Alliance member
Please complete the form below to start member process. Provide general details about your company, including names of desired member representatives, mailing address and phone number. For questions, contact the Alliance at 606.324.5111.
ANNUAL INVESTMENT BASED ON NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES1-3 $200
MESSAGE FROM THE ALLIANCE
We would like to invite you to become a member of the largest business organization in our area, the Ashland Alliance Chamber of Commerce. The Alliance is the Chamber of Commerce and the Economic Development agency for Boyd and Greenup Counties. Your investment in the Alliance is an investment in our community, and we are committed to providing you a substantial return on your investment.
We feel very strongly about assisting local business and industry. We receive hundreds of inquiries throughout the year from individuals living in the area, especially from people who have recently relocated here, and businesses looking for a particular product or service and we refer these people to Alliance members only, which is a valuable membership benefit.
Some of the benefits of Alliance membership:
• Your business will be listed on our website, ashlandalliance.com, in the Membership Directory section
• As a new member you will receive a coupon for a free ad in The Independent.
• You will receive a monthly E-newsletter keeping you up to date on upcoming Alliance activities and opportunities.
• If you have something special going on at your business and need to get the word out, we have an E-business Spotlight that is sent to all Alliance members at a cost of $75.
• Our Legislative Affairs Committee monitors bills that may affect our business community and we will inform you of their status.
• Monthly “Business After Hours” are held at and sponsored by member businesses which gives you the opportunity to network with other business leaders in a social setting.
• There are several advertising opportunities through the Alliance to include: advertising your business on our Profile Display Case, and in Alliance publications such as our area map, magazine and membership directory.
• The Alliance partners with business and organizations to present forums/workshops, etc. for our members.
• The Alliance assists with Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings, and Grand Openings or Re-openings.
Additional Alliance membership activities include: the annual Community Leadership Development Program; two golf outings a year; legislative and Information Series luncheons. Our most recognized quality of life programs are the Winter Wonderland of Lights Festival and our work with high school juniors in our Youth Leadership Program.
MEMBER PROGRAMS, EVENTS, BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY OPPORTUNITIES
ADDITIONAL MEMBER BENEFITSAshland Alliance has partnered with Infintech to offer an exclusive group rate program that offers much lower rates through combined group buying power. With lower fees across the board, Ashland Alliance members get the savings that maximize their profits.
Power of the Program — Members enrolled in the program will have access to lower fees, utilizing Cost-Plus pricing. This transparent pricing model will expose the true costs for processing electronic payments, thus eliminating the potential for “after-the-fact” rate increases by the processor. The processor rate you’re offered through the program will remain the same for the duration of your membership.
Program Benefits — Here are just a few of the benefits you will realize with Ashland Alliances’s group rate program.
• Pre-Negotiated Rates
• Transparent Pricing Model
• No Unjustified Cost Increases
• No Long-Term Contracts or Cancellation Penalties
• Dedicated, Live Customer Service
• Discounts on Ancillary Products and Services
The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce is the only business association in the state advocating for companies of all sizes and industries across the Commonwealth. Enjoy membership discounts as Ashland Alliance members.
Member-to-Member Discount/Affinity Program Policy
As stated in our Articles of Incorporation, “the specific purposes of the corporation is to create an environment which supports the needs of existing businesses and provide services to help them grow and be competitive; and, to be the lead agency in the recruitment of new businesses and industry.”The Alliance is committed to helping its members cut costs and save money whenever possible in an ever changing economic environment. Alliance membership provides access to savings and discounts from our existing members. By taking advantage of such discounts, members can see a return on their membership investment.
Products and services are offered directly by each member who is solely responsible for their respective products and services. The Alliance makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding any member products and services utilized by Alliance members in this exchange. The Alliance does not endorse any offered service or product, nor will any member have exclusivity as it relates to any member-to-member discount program. The member-to-member discount program adds an additional membership benefit, and the Alliance is simply acting as a facilitator for the membership to review savings and discount programs offered by fellow members.
In addition, as a benefit of membership, the Alliance refers members only, and in doing so, refers all members in requested categories.